Customize Post Categories
for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer)
You can customize your post category page to your style by simply dragging and dropping the interface without code, with require must have WPBakery Page Builder.
- Easy setup & easy to use.
- Create a post category page in your style (with WPBakery Page Builder).
- Just drag and drop interface without code.
- All post categories use the same template activated, or each post category uses a different template depending on how you settings.
- Help you save more time to set up for your post category page.
- And more, you can install this plugin on your site to experience more functions.
- After installing the plugin, you will create a template with your style with WPBakery Page Builder, if you want to use that template for all post category, just click the Active This Template button and all post category will display with template activated.
- But if you want: each post category use a different template. For example: There are three post category such as: category A, category B, category C. You want post category A to use template A simply visit the post category A edit page and select Template Post Category option with Template as A, similar that apply for post category B & post category C.
Do you like our work? Want to get in touch? Use the form below!
Mail Team: email@example.com