Customize Post Tags
for WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer)
You can customize your post tag page to your style by simply dragging and dropping the interface without code, with require must have WPBakery Page Builder.
- Easy setup & easy to use.
- Create a post tag page in your style (with WPBakery Page Builder).
- Just drag and drop interface without code.
- All post tags use the same template activated, or each post tag uses a different template depending on how you settings.
- Help you save more time to set up for your post tag page.
- And more, you can install this plugin on your site to experience more functions.
- After installing the plugin, you will create a template with your style with WPBakery Page Builder, if you want to use that template for all post tags, just click the Active This Template button and all post tag will display with template activated.
- But if you want: each post tag use a different template. For example: There are three post tag such as: tag A, tag B, tag C. You want post tag A to use template A simply visit the post tag A edit page and select Template for tag option with Template as A, similar that apply for post tag B & post tag C.
Do you like our work? Want to get in touch? Use the form below!
Mail Team: email@example.com